Research Collaboration Map
Background of International Collaboration
Global environmental problems become increasingly dangerous situation.
It is needless to say that the present refrigerats are their souce factors.
|Kyoro Protocol (1997)
Paris Agreement (2015)
|an international treaty to reduce greenhouse gas emissions,|
|Montreal Protocol (1987)||an international treaty designed to protect the ozone layer by phasing out the production of numerous substances that are responsible for ozone depletion.|
|Kigali Amendment (2016)||an agreement to amend the Montreal Protocol and substantially limit the emission of hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs) that contribute to global warming represents major progress.|
The solution is politically considered, however, we must also consider new idea to find out the next generation refrigerants timely. In order to achieve this goal, we believe that it is most important to makeinternational collaboration, and is the first thing to do.
History of International Collaboration
- #6 (December 2017) Sixth Joint International Workshop @ Mines ParisTech, Paris, France
- #5 (December 2017) Fifth Joint Internation Workshop @ TU Braunschweig, German
- #4 (December 2016) Fourth Joint International Workshop @ Politechnic University of Marche, Italy
- #3 (December 2016) Third Joint International Workshop @ University of Padova, Italy
- #2 (August 2015) Joint International Workshop @ Yokohama, Japan
- #1 (December 2014) First Joint International Workshop @ University of Padova
- #0 (October 2013) Kick-off Meeting between Japan and US @ NIST, USA
Last modified: January 2018